Musica’s Super Dad Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the Musica’s Super Dad competition, all participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. In order to be eligible to enter the competition, a participant:
2.1 must be at least 18 years old and residing in the Republic of South Africa,
2.2 a member of the Clicks Customer Loyalty Programme (“Clicks ClubCard Programme”); and
2.3 Must have purchased any Musica’s Father’s Day promotional product from any Musica store while swiping their Clicks Clubcard.
3. All participants who meet the eligibility requirements set out above will be automatically entered into the competition.
4. The following persons and entities are not eligible to participate in the competition:
4.1 directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants to Clicks Retailers (Pty) Ltd., its subsidiaries, divisions and/or associated companies (“Clicks”) or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Clicks, and their spouses, life partners, immediate family members and business partners;
4.2 directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants to the advertising and promotion agencies of Clicks and their spouses, life partners, immediate family members and business partners; and
4.3 directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants to Musica or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Musica and their spouses, life partners, immediate family members and business partners.
5. The competition commences on 4 June 2015 and closes on 21 June 2015.
6. Three winners will be drawn by random selection from all eligible entries by 18 July 2015. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence in this regard will be entered into.
7. There will be three prizes for the competition, one prize per winner selected.
Each prize is identical and valued at R2 989,35. Each prize comprises of one copy of each of the following: The Eagles- Complete Greatest Hits, Fleetwood Mac- Very Best Of, Guardians of the Galaxy Soundtrack, Bon Jovi- Greatest Hits, Maroon 5- V, The Imitation Game DVD, American Sniper DVD, Dragon Age: Inquisition PS4 game, and Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare PS4 game. Each prize includes one item of the following: JBL Go Bluetooth speaker, Star Wars flashdrive, A5 note book, JBL Yurbuds Ironman Hook earphones.
8. The prizes are randomly allocated, not transferable, and cannot be exchanged for cash or for any other item. If, for any reason, New Clicks South Africa PTY LTD trading as Musica cannot provide any of the prizes, New Clicks South Africa PTY LTD trading as Musica will award a respective alternative prize of a similar value.
9. Each of the winners will be required to provide Clicks and/or New Clicks South Africa PTY LTD trading as Musica with proof of identification in the form of a copy of his/her identity document, passport or South African driver’s licence.
10. Notification and delivery of prizes:
10.1 The winner’s contact details will be obtained from the Clicks ClubCard Programme database. The winners will be informed telephonically and/or by e-mail within 5 working days after his/her name has been drawn, that he/she has won the prize.
10.2 Clicks reserves the right to disqualify a winner if he/she does not respond to the telephone call and/or e-mail within 3 working days of being contacted or the notification being despatched, indicating that he/she accepts the prize. In such event, Clicks will be entitled to select another winner within 1 working day thereafter.
10.3 If a winner cannot accept a prize for any reason, that winner will forfeit his/her prize and another winner will be selected. In order to claim his/her prize, a winner may contact the Clicks Call Centre on 0860 254 257.
10.4 The Musica’s Super Dad prizes will be sent to the winners via courier service within 30 days of winner being notified. The winner will not incur any charges for the delivery of the prize.
11. The winners’ names will be published on the official Clicks’ website (www.clicks.co.za), the official New Clicks South Africa PTY LTD trading as Musica website (www.musica.co.za), the official New Clicks South Africa PTY LTD trading as Musica Facebook page (www.facebook.com/Musicasouthafrica), the official New Clicks South Africa PTY LTD trading as Musica Twitter account, (www.twitter.com/Musica_Africa), and the official New Clicks South Africa PTY LTD trading as Musica Instagram account, (www.instagram.com/Musica_Africa).
12. Unless the winners specifically states otherwise, the winners agrees to participate in all promotional activity and hereby consents to Clicks, and New Clicks South Africa PTY LTD trading as Musica using his/her name, images and/or voice in any promotional material for the purpose of promoting the competition. No compensation will be payable for such use. The winners will have the right to withdraw his/her consent for the use of his/her name, images and/or voice prior to the use thereof by Clicks and New Clicks South Africa PTY LTD trading as Musica in any promotional activity.
13. A copy of these terms and conditions will be available on the official Clicks’ website (www.clicks.co.za) and the New Clicks South Africa PTY LTD trading as Musica website (www.musica.co.za) from 4 June 2015 until 15 July 2015.
14. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE COMPETITION, YOU AGREE, SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THAT NEITHER CLICKS NOR NEW CLICKS SOUTH AFRICA PTY LTD TRADING AS MUSICA NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE ADVERTISING AGENCIES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS OR CLAIMS IN CONNECTION WITH THE COMPETITION OR RESULTING FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OF ANY PRIZE.
15. CLICKS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE, SUSPEND OR AMEND THE COMPETITION FOR REASONS BEYOND ITS CONTROL. CLICKS AND ITS SERVICES PROVIDERS, INCLUDING ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK PROVIDERS, ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INCORRECT OR INACCURATE TRANSCRIPTION OF ENTRY INFORMATION, TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION, LOST OR DELAYED DATA TRANSMISSION, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, LINE FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION OF ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE, THE INABILITY TO ACCESS ANY WEBSITE OR ONLINE SERVICES OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON BEYOND ITS CONTROL.