Musica’s Ready Player One Competition
Terms and Conditions
- By entering the Musica’s Ready Player One competition, all participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- In order to be eligible to enter the competition, a participant:
- must be at least 18 years old and residing in the Republic of South Africa; and
- a member of the Clicks Customer Loyalty Programme (“Clicks ClubCard Programme”).
- Customer must have purchased the Ready Player One DVD, BD, 3D BD, Steel book or 4K UHD at any Musica store, swipe their ClubCard during the purchase.
- All participants who meet the eligibility requirements set out above will be automatically entered into the competition.
- The following persons and entities are not eligible to participate in the competition:
- directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants to Clicks Retailers (Pty) Ltd, its subsidiaries, divisions and/or associated companies (“Clicks”) or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Clicks, and their spouses, life partners, immediate family members and business partners;
- directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants to the advertising and promotion agencies of Clicks and their spouses, life partners, immediate family members and business partners; and
- Directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants to Next Entertainment or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by The Next Entertainment and their spouses, life partners, immediate family members and business partners.
- The competition commences on 16 July and closes on the 31 July 2018.
- One winner will be drawn by random selection from all eligible entries by 30 August 2018. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence in this regard will be entered into.
- The prizes for the competition are valued at R1638.60.
A breakdown of the movies:
THERES SOMETHING ABOUT MARY – R59.95
ALIEN – R59.95
CONAN THE BARBARIAN – R59.95
A-TEAM – R49.95
ROBOCOP – R49.95
SPACEBALLS – R59.95
HALO: THE FALL OF REACH – R59.95
TOMB RAIDER – R59.95
FERRIS BUELLERS DAY OFF – R59.95
WAR OF THE WORLDS (2005) – R59.95
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES - MOVIE – R59.95
TRANSFORMERS – R59.95
BREAKFAST CLUB, THE – R59.95
JURASSIC PARK – R59.95
BACK TO THE FUTURE – R59.95
KING KONG (2005) – R59.95
NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET – R59.95
SUPERMAN - THE MOVIE – R59.95
MAD MAX – R59.95
GREMLINS – R59.95
BEETLEJUICE – R59.95
BATMAN – R59.95
ERASER – R49.95
IRON GIANT – R59.95
SHINING, THE – R59.95
BLADE RUNNER (1992) (PREMIUM COLLECTION) – R59.95
MORTAL KOMBAT – R49.95
BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE – R59.95
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or for any other item. If, for any reason, Next Entertainment cannot provide any of the prizes Next Entertainment will award an alternative prize of the same value.
- Each of the winners will be required to provide Musica / Clicks ClubCard with proof of identification in the form of a copy of his/her identity document, passport, identification document or South African driver’s licence.
- Notification and delivery of prizes:
- The winner’s contact details will be obtained from the Clicks ClubCard Programme database. The winner will be informed telephonically and/or by e-mail within 5 working days after his/her name has been drawn, that he/she has won the prize.
- Clicks reserves the right to disqualify a winner if he/she does not respond to the telephone call and/or e-mail within 2 working days of being contacted or the notification being despatched, indicating that he/she accepts the prize. In such event, Clicks will be entitled to select another winner within immediately thereafter.
- If a winner cannot accept a prize for any reason, that winner will forfeit his/her prize and another winner will be selected. In order to claim his/her prize, a winner may contact the Clicks Call Centre on 0860 254 257 or e-mail Clubcardcompetitions@clicksgroup.co.za.
- Prizes will be sent via courier within 30 working days of being notified by Musica Pty LTD.
- The winners’ names will be published on the Clicks website (clicks.co.za), Musica website (www.musica.co.za) & Social Media platforms
- Unless the winner specifically states otherwise, the winner agrees to participate in all promotional activity and hereby consents to Clicks and The Next Entertainment using his/her name, images and/or voice in any promotional material for the purpose of promoting the competition. No compensation will be payable for such use. The winner will have the right to withdraw his/her consent for the use of his/her name, images and/or voice prior to the use thereof by Clicks and/ or The Next Entertainment in any promotional activity.
- A copy of these terms and conditions will be available on the official Clicks’ website (clicks.co.za) as well as the Musica website (www.musica.co.za) from 16 July until the 31 July 2018
- By participating in the Competition, YOU agree, SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THAT NEITHER CLICKS NOR THE NEXT ENTERTAINMENT NOR any OF THEIR RESPECTIVE advertising agencies WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY losses, damages, COSTS OR claims in connection with the Competition or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize.
- CLICKS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE, SUSPEND OR AMEND THE COMPETITION FOR REASONS BEYOND ITS CONTROL. CLICKS AND ITS SERVICES PROVIDERS, INCLUDING ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK PROVIDERS, ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INCORRECT OR INACCURATE TRANSCRIPTION OF ENTRY INFORMATION, TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION, LOST OR DELAYED DATA TRANSMISSION, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, LINE FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION OF ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE, THE INABILITY TO ACCESS ANY WEBSITE OR ONLINE SERVICES OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON BEYOND ITS CONTROL.