Musica’s Afrikaans Ons Trots ClubCard Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering Musica’s Afrikaans Ons Trots ClubCard Competition, all participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. In order to be eligible to enter the competition, a participant:
2.1 must be at least 18 years old;
2.2 a member of the Clicks Customer Loyalty Programme (“Clicks ClubCard Programme”); and
2.3 must purchase two selected Afrikaans albums as part of the “2 for 140” promotion in a single transaction at any Musica store while swiping your Clicks ClubCard.
3. All participants who meet the eligibility requirements set out above will be automatically entered into the competition.
4. The following persons and entities are not eligible to participate in the competition:
4.1 directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants to Clicks Retailers (Pty) Ltd., its subsidiaries, divisions and/or associated companies (“Clicks”) or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Clicks, and their spouses, life partners, immediate family members and business partners;
4.2 directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants to the advertising and promotion agencies of Clicks and their spouses, life partners, immediate family members and business partners; and
4.3 directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants to New Clicks South Africa PTY LTD trading as Musica or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by New Clicks South Africa PTY LTD trading as Musica and their spouses, life partners, immediate family
5. The competition commences on 26 July 2016 and closes on 07 August 2016.
6. One (1) winner will be drawn by random selection from all eligible entries by 16 September 2016. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence in this regard will be entered into.
7. There will be one hamper including one copy of the following:
One prize including one copy of the following CDs: 4Werke - 4Warm, Grazia Con - Kosmos, Kurt Darren - Sal Jy Met My Dans, Jay & Lianie - Vir Liefde, Jan Rhaap - Opge Rhaap, Twee - Piekniek vir Twee, Various - Afrikaans is Groot Vol. 8, Various - Trots Afrikaans 2016, Various - Afrikaans Is Groot Live 2015, Various - Grootse Afrikaane Sokkie Vol. 11, Various - Manna vir die Boere, Various - Toks & Tjops Rugby & Braaivleis, Various - Super Skouspel 2015, Various - Kraakvars, Various - Digters en Hul Songs, Tannie Riana - RSG 100 Kinderliedjies, Soundtrack - Mignon Mossie van Wyk, Jennifer Zamudio - Opgelooflik, and Die Venterjies - Wikkel Vingers.
One copy of the following vinyl: Theuns Jordaan - Tribute to the Poets, Bok van Blerk - Delarey, Bobby van Jaarsveld - Maak 'n Wens, Riana Nel - Die Regte Tyd, Karlien van Jaarsveld - Jakkals Trou met Wolf se Vrou, Dewald Wasserfall - Vergeet Wat Jy Weet van Liefde, Dewald Wasserfall - Ek en Jy, Arno Jordaan - As Jy Hier Is, and Karlien van Jaarsveld – Uitklophou.
One Lenco L90 turntable.
The prize is valued at R6 478.55.
8. The prizes are randomly allocated, not transferable, and cannot be exchanged for cash or for any other item. If, for any reason, New Clicks South Africa PTY LTD trading as Musica cannot provide the prize, New Clicks South Africa PTY LTD trading as Musica will award a respective alternative prize of a similar value.
9. Each winner will be required to provide Clicks and/or New Clicks South Africa PTY LTD trading as Musica with proof of identification in the form of a copy of his/her identity document, passport or South African driver’s licence.
10. Notification and delivery of prizes
10.1 The winner’s contact details will be obtained from the Clicks ClubCard Programme database. The winner will be informed telephonically and/or by e-mail within 15 working days after his/her name has been drawn, that he/she has won the prize.
10.2 Clicks reserves the right to disqualify the winner if he/she does not respond to the telephone call and/or e-mail within 3 working days of being contacted or the notification being despatched, indicating that he/she accepts the prize. In such event, Clicks will be entitled to select another winner within 1 working day thereafter.
10.3 If the winner cannot accept a prize for any reason, the winner will forfeit his/her prize and another winner will be selected. In order to claim his/her prize, the winner may contact the Clicks Call Centre on 0860 254 257.
11. The winner’s name will be published on the official Clicks’ website (www.clicks.co.za), the official New Clicks South Africa PTY LTD trading as Musica website (www.musica.co.za), the official New Clicks South Africa PTY LTD trading as Musica Facebook page (www.facebook.com/Musicasouthafrica), the official New Clicks South Africa PTY LTD trading as Musica Twitter account, (www.twitter.com/Musica_Africa), and the official New Clicks South Africa PTY LTD trading as Musica Instagram account, (www.instagram.com/Musica_Africa).
12. Unless the winner specifically states otherwise, the winner agrees to participate in all promotional activity and hereby consents to Clicks, and New Clicks South Africa PTY LTD trading as Musica using his/her name, images and/or voice in any promotional material for the purpose of promoting the competition. No compensation will be payable for such use. The winner will have the right to withdraw his/her consent for the use of his/her name, images and/or voice prior to the use thereof by Clicks and New Clicks South Africa PTY LTD trading as Musica in any promotional activity.
13. A copy of these terms and conditions will be available on the official Clicks’ website (www.clicks.co.za) and the New Clicks South Africa PTY LTD trading as Musica website (www.musica.co.za) from 26 July 2016 until 30 August 2016.
14. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE COMPETITION, YOU AGREE, SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THAT NEITHER CLICKS, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE ADVERTISING AGENCIES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS OR CLAIMS IN CONNECTION WITH THE COMPETITION OR RESULTING FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OF ANY PRIZE.
15. CLICKS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE, SUSPEND OR AMEND THE COMPETITION FOR REASONS BEYOND ITS CONTROL. CLICKS AND ITS SERVICES PROVIDERS, INCLUDING ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK PROVIDERS, ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INCORRECT OR INACCURATE TRANSCRIPTION OF ENTRY INFORMATION, TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION, LOST OR DELAYED DATA TRANSMISSION, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, LINE FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION OF ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE, THE INABILITY TO ACCESS ANY WEBSITE OR ONLINE SERVICES OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON BEYOND ITS CONTROL.